THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT DISCLOSES THE PRIVACY PRACTICES FOR REDSTONE HARLEY-DAVIDSON®. WE PROMOTE THE USE OF FAIR INFORMATION PRACTICES. BECAUSE REDSTONE HARLEY-DAVIDSON® IS COMMITTED TO YOUR PRIVACY, WE HAVE AGREED TO DISCLOSE OUR INFORMATION PRACTICES.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE:
REDSTONE Harley-Davidson® will not sell, share, or rent your information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. REDSTONE Harley-Davidson® collects information from our users at several different points on the website.
VEHICLE QUOTE REQUESTS:
In order to obtain a vehicle price quote, a user must first complete a Quote Request Form. A user is required to give their contact information (such as name, address, telephone number and e-mail address). This information is used to contact the user and provide the quote or other information that they have requested. It is optional for the user to provide financial information, but can be done so that REDSTONE Harley-Davidson® can review and pre-qualify the user for financing if they are interested. All customer information obtained via the quote request form is encrypted for security purposes and stored on a secured server.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's hard drive containing information about the user. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site. Once the user closes their browser, the cookie simply terminates. For example, a cookie is used to store items during e-Catalog shopping so that a list of what you are ordering is maintained. If a user rejects the cookie, they may still use the site. The only drawback to this is that the user will be limited in some areas of our site. For example, the user, may not be able to use the e-Catalog shopping basket function on the site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on the site.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement, and gather broad demographic and geographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
We may share demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is generally not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person. However, REDSTONE Harley-Davidson® may send E-mails or mail about special offers at the Dealership or other offers or information that may be of interest to the user based on the information we collect. REDSTONE Harley-Davidson® uses an outside company (such as UPS, USPS, Fed Ex. etc.) to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not to our knowledge, retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes. We may partner with another party to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that REDSTONE Harley-Davidson® is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to read the privacy statements of every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
SURVEY AND CONTESTS:
From time to time, our site requests information from users via surveys or may offer contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user, therefore, has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name, cell phone, e-mail and shipping address) and demographic information (such as zip code and age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site and other store services.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES:
This website takes every precaution to protect our users' information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, their information is protected both online and off-line. When our quote request or order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number and/or social security number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry - SSL. While on a secure page, such as our order form, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Netscape Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked, as opposed to unlocked, or open, when you are just "surfing".
While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. All of our users' information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, has restricted access at the dealership. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, order clerk, sales representative, or a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information. Access to the information is made via a password-protected site. Each time an employee needs to access information, they must enter their password to gain access to the information. Furthermore, employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. Employees are periodically notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to ensure our customers' information is protected.
SUPPLEMENTATION OF INFORMATION:
In order for this website to properly fulfill its obligation to our customers, it may be necessary for us to supplement the information we receive with information from third-party sources.For example, to determine if customers qualify for financing, the dealership may use their name and social security number to request a credit report or approval from a lending institution.
SITE AND SERVICE UPDATES:
REDSTONE Harley-Davidson® may send the user site and service announcement updates which contain important information about the service. We communicate with the user to provide requested services and in regard to issues relating to their account via e-mail or phone.
CORRECTING / UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION:
If a user's personally identifiable information changes (such as address or E-mail), or if a user no longer desires to receive information from REDSTONE Harley-Davidson®, we will endeavor to correct, update or remove that user's personal data from our database.
CONTEST RULES ADDENDUM:
$1000 SATURDAY OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
No purchase necessary to enter.
REGISTER TO WIN A PRIZE(S) UP TO OR EXCEEDING $1000 FOR USE IN STORE FROM REDSTONE HARLEY-DAVIDSON.
HOW IT WORKS:
From time to time on Saturdays during regular business hours, beginning January 1st and ending December 31st, come to REDSTONE HARLEY-DAVIDSON (15100 Hwy 20W, Madison, AL 35756) and fill out a contest entry slip completely with name, phone, e-mail for a chance to win a prizes in the form of gift cards of varying amounts or other prize compensation as designated by the Dealership equaling $1000 in total prize compensation. Winners will be picked at random from the daily registrants at random intervals through the day. The winner(s) then have until close of business that day to spend the balance of any cash equivalent prize or gift cards, after the close of business unspent gift card or remainder balances are void. Must be present to win. Contestants can only win once per day or event throughout the contest period.
- Validation: You must be legal U.S. resident at least 18 years of age with a valid driver’s license to participate
- Participation: Contests are open to all residents of the United States of America, except employees and their immediate families of Redstone Harley-Davidson (Russom's Redstone Inc.) and participating sponsors. Winners agree that they will not hold Redstone Harley-Davidson liable for any claims or damages arising out of a winner’s participation in this contest and/or acceptance of any prizes.
- Prizes and Odds: Odds depend upon the total number of entries each Saturday. Contest prizes must be claimed and the full balance spent within 24 hours. No purchase necessary. Purchase does not increase odds of winning.
- Terms: Entrants must be present to win and can only enter once per contest per day. Prize amount can be spent on Motor Clothes, Parts and Accessories, or Service. Prize amount cannot be spent toward the purchase of a Motorcycle. There are no substitutions or transfers or refunds of prizes. Prizes must be redeemed in person; they may not be mailed to the winner. The winner(s) have until close of business that day to spend the balance of any cash equivalent prize or gift cards, after the close of business unspent gift card(s) or remainder balances are void.
Void where prohibited
Certain Restrictions Apply
One winner per contest per day
One entry per Contest
Each entrant by entering this contest agrees:
(1) To be bound by these rules and REDSTONE HARLEY-DAVIDSON'S decisions;
(2) Entrant grants to REDSTONE HARLEY-DAVIDSON and their assigns the right to publish, use, adapt, edit and/or modify such entry in any way and in any and all media, without limitation, and without consideration or acknowledgment to the entrant;
(3) Entrant grants to REDSTONE HARLEY-DAVIDSON and their assigns, employees, or other agents the right to collect and use their contact information; including but not limited to name, address, cell phone, e-mail; to solicit at will and in any amount or frequency future promotions, sales, sponsorship opportunities through any and all means at their disposal;
(4) that winning entrant grants to REDSTONE HARLEY-DAVIDSON and their assigns the unconditional right to use winner’s name, address, voice, likeness, photograph, video, contact information or prize information and/or statements about the promotion for any publicity, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law; and
(5) that none of the sponsors, nor any of their officers, directors, employees, agents or representatives are responsible for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from contest participation, use of any prize, or the publication of winner’s entry.